The EU Biotech Campus, located in Gosselies, is a unique multi-operator and state-of-the-art training center and business accelerator to boost the sustainable growth of the renowned health and biotech valley in Wallonia and Belgium. As an international flagship project, it aims to provide cutting-edge infrastructure for outstanding talent development with the newest digital and biomanufacturing skills in biotech and biopharma. The campus is expected to be operational in 2024.
To achieve this mission the EU Biotech Campus is actively looking for an Office Manager
Management of Administrative Processes and Public Procurement:
- Ensure the monitoring and implementation of internal administrative processes, with support for any administrative tasks required, and regular reporting to the COO.
- Manage priorities effectively and have a helicopter view of files.
- Actively participate in the management of public contracts, from planning to submission of tender via the appropriate platforms, ensuring compliance with regulations.
Mastery of digital tools:
- Making effective use of digital tools for document management, internal communication and task coordination.
- Preparing and drafting the minutes of the various meetings, particularly those of the Board of Directors, in an accurate and professional manner.
Communication, diary and reception management:
- Handle phone calls and emails courteously and efficiently.
- Writing professional emails and ensuring clear communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizing the COO’s diary as required, particularly when travelling.
- Providing a warm welcome to visitors, including senior figures from world-renowned companies.
- Present the training center’s facilities in a professional and welcoming manner.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and documents for meetings and events.
YOUR PROFILE (skills, competences and experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in executive assistant or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in managing administrative processes and public procurement.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Advanced IT skills and the use of digital tools.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and solve problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presentation and welcoming attitude.
WHAT does the EU Biotech Campus OFFER
The position is based in Gosselies, where our new biotechnology training center will be opening.
If you are a self-motivated, resourceful professional with the right skills, ready to actively contribute to the growth and success of our Biotech Training Centre, we encourage you to apply.
Join a small, dynamic and enterprising team and play an essential role in achieving our mission of training and innovation in the field of biotechnology.
HOW TO APPLY Send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org