CONTEXT & MISSION
The EU Biotech Campus, located in Gosselies, is a unique multi-operator and state-of-the-art training center and business accelerator to boost the sustainable growth of the renowned health and biotech valley in Wallonia and Belgium. As an international flagship project, it aims to provide cutting-edge infrastructure for outstanding talent development with the newest digital and biomanufacturing skills in biotech and biopharma. The campus is expected to be operational in 2024.
To achieve this mission the EU Biotech Campus is actively looking for a Marketing and Communication Officer
Business development and brand building in the Life Sciences training market:
- Develop and execute a brand building strategy, including management of the website, social networks, and press releases.
- Contribute to the definition of the brand’s positioning in the market: analysis of tools, statistics, existing products or products under development, etc.
- Defining and implementing, in collaboration with the COO, a strategic commercial growth policy.
- Identify certain opportunities and establish a certain network, which is essential to EU Biotech Campus.
- Be able to offer tailor-made solutions to national and international customers.
- Working with the COO to develop new products or services based on the needs of the Life Sciences training market.
- Research the latest innovations in the training sector, and see how they might be applied within the EU Biotech Campus.
CRM and sales funnel management:
- Set up and manage a CRM system to track prospects and customers.
- Developing a sales funnel in a complex B2B environment to maximize the conversion of prospects into customers.
YOUR PROFILE (skills, competences and experience)
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Commercial Sciences or equivalent.
- You have initial successful experience in product development and brand image management and building
- You will be able to manage social networks, digital products, websites, press releases, advertising, etc. in a masterly fashion.
- You can manage a CRM effectively.
- You understand and master the various sales mechanisms in a complex and specific B2B environment.
- Experience in the Life Sciences sector is a plus, but not a requirement; your interest and intellectual curiosity are needed to provide professional knowledge and support.
- You have exceptional creative, proactive and communication skills.
- You are able to work autonomously but also collaborate effectively and with a good team spirit.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
WHAT does the EU Biotech Campus OFFER
The position is based in Gosselies, where our new biotechnology training center will be opening.
If you are a marketing and communications professional ready to take on the exciting challenge of developing our brand and contributing to the success of our biotech education center, we invite you to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org