The EU Biotech Campus is a new on-campus multi-operators and multi-partenarial professional training centre and business accelerator. The EU Biotech Campus will offer state-of-the-art infrastructure and services that will be made available for Belgian, European and international students and jobseekers (low & high skilled), academics, spin-offs, start-ups, scale-ups and multinationals.
This inclusive project aims to welcome local and international training providers and business accelerators in a one stop shop flagship place. They all together are going to develop adequate training programs for job seekers, workforce and students as well as accelerating the business of starters and spin-offs (SME). Through this model, cross-fertilization will be generated between competence development and acquisition of a business mind set.
To achieve this ambition the EU Biotech Campus is looking for an expert with a proven track record in training, Learning & Development (L&D) and the set-up of training programs.
Responsibilities and Duties
As Training Program Expert of the EU Biotech Campus you will develop the future training catalogue of the EU Biotech Campus which must be based on the 4 pillars of the EU Biotech Campus: promotion of the importance of STEM, new bio production skills, digital skills and management trainings.
In this role as Life Sciences Training Program Expert, your responsibilities are:
- You connect the dots between training demands and the existing offer on the market by identifying the needs of the EU Biotech Campus customers and by analyzing the existing trainings that are offered in Belgium and abroad.
- You are the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for the EU Biotech Campus customers and local international training operators.
- As an expert you are up to date regarding the latest developments in the field of L&D and you are able to select the appropriate training methods for each separate training (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.).
- You participate in the strategy to equip the building with training and IT material, white local…
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal Life Sciences Training Program Expert recognizes himself/herself in this profile:
- At least 8 years’ experience in a life sciences or biotech environment, preferably in an L&D, HR or training department.
- Master degree in labor psychology, educational sciences or a related field.
- Mother tongue level in French, good proficiency in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Knowledge of STEM.
- Born L&D expert with an open mind and strong interpersonal skills.
- Global vision, well organized, entrepreneurial spirit, interested and always at the cutting edge of new technologies.
What can we offer you?
As a Life Sciences Training Program Expert at EU Biotech Campus, we offer you:
- The possibility to contribute to an innovative and flagship project;
- To be a key player in the development of an ambitious and promising project that will have a major economic and social impact on the life sciences and biotechnology sector in Belgium and Europe;
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits in a flexible and stimulating work environment;
- Flexible working hours.
How to apply?
Send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org